In the meantime a few of the bigger $ items that we opted to upgrade, which will ultimately increase the overall bill:
- Glass splashback. ~$1,000.
- Overhead cupboards to kitchen. ~$800.
- Upgrade carpet to Cat 2: ~$850
- Upgrade driveway to stone patterned... stuff from colored: ~$1200 ($3500)
- Add surge protection to entire house circuits: ~$1,000
- Venetian blinds and rollers: ~$2400. We would have had to spend this anyway.
- Add TV antenna to house: $500. Again, something we would have had to spend anyway.
Some smaller items:
- Deadlocks @$100/ea - one to the front door, one to the rear garage door.
- Door upgrades: 3 @ $100/ea.
- Sliding doors to bedroom 2 ($??)